…you can go a long, long way indeed!
A few days ago, my dear bloggy friend, Rebecca, aka Clanmother, bestowed upon my a great honour by awarding my a star as part of the prestigious Blog of The Year 2012 award scheme via her ‘Stars Change the World’ post.
I am humbled by this nomination and offer my heartfelt thanks for it. When I started this blog earlier this year, it was with timid steps and a small voice. The blogging community in general, and Rebecca in particular, have helped me get into my stride and sing my song with gusto and I will always be so very grateful for that. I am also full of admiration for my fellow bloggers. What a wonderful coming together of passion, creativity, support, inspiration, and talent you all represent. Thank you also, as I often say, to the many other people who read my posts, whether anonymously, or otherwise. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you choosing to allocate your valuable time and energy to engaging with Project LT.
The ‘rules’ of accepting this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 award
2. Write a post about the blog(s) you have chosen – there is no maximum or minimum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award
3. Please include a link back to this page – ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are many blogs I follow with keen interest. Here are the ones from whom which I am always eager to see a new post: